当前位置:语法录>商务英语>常用商务英语口语>

巧嘴秘书情景对话 第13期:业务旅行

常用商务英语口语 阅读(2.92W)

Unit 14

巧嘴秘书情景对话 第13期:业务旅行
第十四单元

Conversation 1

会话 1

A:It's so earlier this morning,Mr. Li! You just came back yesterday, you should have rest much more.

A:李先生今天这么早啊!你昨天才刚回来,你应该多多休息。

B:I'd like to have rest,but I have many things to do.

B:我也想休息,但还有很多事情等着我去做。

A:How about this post-trip?

A:这次业务旅行怎么样?

B:It's very good,and the result isn't too bad.

B:很好,而且效果还不错。

A:Really?

A:是吗?

B:Of course. I will write a report about this post-trip,and then you'd better type it at the moment,OK?

B:那当然,我一会儿就要写一份这次出差的报告,然后你 马上给我打出来,行吗?

A:OK,It's no problem.

A:行,肯定没问题。

B:Miss Liu. Are you typing my report?

B:刘小姐,你是在打我的那份报告吗?

A:Yes,what can I do for you?

A:是的,有什么问题吗?

B:Nothing. I just tell you take care of it when you type. Especially the address and telephone number of those new guests. You should make sure that it's no mistaken.

B:我只是想嘱咐你打的时候一定要细心,特别是那些新 客户的地址和电话。确保它们不能出错。

A:OK,please don't worry about it. You should set your mind at rest.

A:不用担心,你就放心好了。

Oh I know you are great secretary.

B:哈 我知道你是一个好秘书。

A:Thanks your flatter.

A:多谢夸奖。

Conversation 2

会话 2

A:Mr. Li,the report has been finished.

A:李先生,报告已经打完了。

B:So fast! Thank you.

B:这么快,谢谢!

A:You're welcome. This is my duty. Anything else?

A:不客气,这是我应该做的,还有其他事吗?

B:Yes, you'd print out the address and telephone number of those guests from your computer,and then send those materials to each business worker.

B:有,你把刚才录人电脑里的新客户的地址和电话都打 出来,然后把这些资料分别发给业务员们。

A:OK,I'll do it right now.

A:好的,我马上做。

B:By the way,to tell them try to persuade those new guests to cooperate with us. Because I found a biggest opponent from this post-trip.

B:顺便告诉业务员们一定要尽最大的努力说服这些新客 户和我们合作。因为这次出差,我发现了一个最大的竞争对手。

A:Yes,l get It.

A:好的,我明白。

B:OK,It's no anything. Do what you should do.

B:好了,没其他事了,去做你的事吧。